Effective date: September, 2021
Collection of your information and data
CEE collects and holds your personal information when you agree to provide them to us. These personal information include, but are not limited to:
- Your name, address, email, phone and other contact details;
- Age, gender and religion background;
- Photographs and videos in respect of CEE related events and activities;
We may collect non-personal information about you such as the usage data that include Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browse type, browser version, the pages of our Services that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. However, you will not be identified from this information.
CEE collects and holds your information to serve the following primary purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Services;
- To manage your registration as a user of our Services;
- To contact you by email, telephone calls, SMS or other equivalent forms of electronic communications;
- To provide you with general information about the services, events and resources that we or our affiliates offer;
- Other purposes such as conducting data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, marketing and your experience.
Sharing of your information
CEE will not share or sell your personal information to third parties. However, we may disclose your personal information to third party suppliers who provide services to you on our behalf, for instance: (1) providing venue facilities and catering services (2) supporting website operation.
If you make a payment to us, your payment card information will be used only for transactions through our secure online payment system. CEE utilises Stripe as a payment gateway and we do not gain access to nor retain details of your payment card. The payment processors adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council.
We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law, or if the disclosure is necessary to prevent or lessen a serious and imminent threat to the life or health of you or another person.
Use of your information
In general, CEE uses and discloses the information you provide for the specific purpose or purposes for which you have given consent. The following are examples of instances where we will use and / or disclose your information if you have provided consent for:
- Register to participate at CEE-related activities and handle payments
- Receive information about CEE-related activities and resources
- Provide testimonials and course feedback
Storage of your information
The security of your personal information is very important to us. We have security measures in place that attempt to safeguard your information from loss, misuse and unintended alteration under our control. For example, we only allow access to our authorised personnel who need to use the information.
CEE will use our best efforts to protect your information from loss, misuse or unintended alteration.
Accessing your personal information
You may request access to your personal information held by CCE. You can request in writing to correct or delete any personal information being held by CCE about you if you believe that it is incorrect.
Links to other websites
The CEE website may contain links or references to other websites. We strongly advise you to review the Privacy Policies when visiting these websites. CCE has no control over and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.