Covid Safe Plan
We would like to reassure you that Catholic Engaged Encounter, in partnership with St. Joseph’s, are taking the following measures and precautions to ensure the safety and cleanliness of our facilities.
- Public washrooms used by staff and guests at the Centre are cleaned daily with detergent and disinfectant.
- Common surfaces are wiped down frequently throughout the day.
- Social distancing of at least 1.5m between everyone at the Centre.
- Hand sanitiser stations, tissues and bins are provided around the Centre including all meeting rooms.
- The Centre is keeping a register of all staff, member, contractor and guest visits.
- Unwell staff and attendees are not permitted entry to the Centre.
The most effective measures to prevent spread of coronavirus are good hygiene practices, additional sanitisation regimes and social distancing.
Please contact us immediately, and do not attend the weekend if:
- you have cold or flu-like symptoms, such as a cough, fever, sore throat, shortness of breath or runny nose, even if these are mild.
- you have been in close contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
We would like to thank you for doing your part in maintaining a safe environment for us all.